Thursday 28 September 2006

A bit of an odd day today. I didn't have anything specific to do - only a vague notion of updating my website - so I felt a bit aimless while waiting for Mark's verdict on the train pieces.

So, the website it was. The new Plum Pudding site made me realise I still have far too much old work on display, and a quick shufty around my old site revealed much the same. Another re-jig is in order, then. I don't think I'm going to change the general appearance too much, but I definitely need to divide it up into sections. I'm taking Oliver Jeffers' site as inspiration. We have a fairly similar "picture wall" layout anyway, but I like that the pictures on his home page don't really relate to what's behind them, and that a little piece of text pops up in the top left corner telling you where it goes. I really, really like his coffee pictures. Inspirational stuff.

Went out for a lovely, lovely walk with Lovely, Lovely Jon about 5ish. I even had to wear a coat. I don't want to jinx anything, but it could just be possible that autumn is on it's way; there was a definite nip in the air. Huzzah! Also saw the cutest Jack Russel puppy who jumped up at us all excited to say hello. Shame she was called Daphne.

Mark rang at about 6.30pm when I'd just got back in to tell me he LURVES the train stuff. Am really chuffed. A breakthrough!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont use jeffers as an example, try james jean