Saturday 13 October 2007

I finally received my LOVELY new camera last week, and this has been the first chance I've had to have a proper play with it. I LOVE it. Seriously. If it offered me a dirty weekend away in Brighton, I'd take it. It's already a million times better than my little point-and-shoot Samsung and I've barely begun to use it properly. I sat myself down yesterday afternoon and worked my way through the manual taking random pictures of the coffee table, but I thought I'd use it today to take a few snaps of my latest WIP, a pair of wrist warmers/fingerless gloves knit in gorgeous Freedom Spirit:







Check out the depth of field on that first one. Yum. I can already see this camera and I going places. One of my New Life Resolutions is to take more photos and that'll be a doddle on this baby.

So chuffed!

Many, many thanks to Not-as-lovely-as-he-was-but-still-pretty-spesh Jon for buying it for me.

1 comment:

Catherine Hayward said...

Great pics from the new camera :D

That wool is gorgeous. I want to eat it, but I'd get a fuzzy mouth and your wristwarmers would end up a bit slobbery, so I won't