Monday 26 January 2009

Screenprinting Week 2

Well, I took my camera with me and everything but I was so wrapped up in the actual printing I completely forgot to take any photos. So I've taken pictures of some of my finished prints instead:

print2.jpg

print3.jpg

print5.jpg

print1.jpg

print4.jpg

I made two simple screens, one with strips of torn black paper and one with lines cut out of film. We were suppose to make the two screens line up in some way, but once I started printing I preferred just layering the one screen upon itself in different colours. I really like how using only two colours looks, so I've come up with an idea for a two-colour print to work on for the next couple of weeks.

Watch this space!

3 comments:

Jayleon said...

AweSOME! Can't wait for next weeks prints.

Anonymous said...

Oh...he stole the words right out of my mouth...

Still. I'm gonna beat him:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :D

clare said...

I love the stripes, Em - especially nos 3 and 4 : )