Friday 23 October 2009

Say it With Fabric

Our JimBob (that's Boyfriend, by the way) bought me a lovely little present this week. I'd stumbled across Fabric Rehab (now that is an awesome shop name; so apt), and in particular Australian company Prints Charming, and sent Boyfriend a link to them with the vague notion of planting Xmas present ideas in his head. But, Lo and Behold, the next day this little wedge of Fat Quarters turned up. Ain't he good? I think some patchworking is in order for these. I heart Scandanavian-style design.

pc4

pc2

pc1

pc3

We signed the contracts for our new place today. We're moving Boyf's stuff tomorrow, but mine is waiting a week. VERY exciting. Must go remove a tonne of stuff from off my working desk as that is going tomorrow. Squeeee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Em Gee! I love that site - owls and russian dolls!!! want!

Annie said...

Lovely fabrics! The boy done good.

Cheryl Arkison said...

Excellent fabric selections!
PS I wanted to let you know that I just made some coconut jam with my girls, inspired by Munch. It is a favourite book in our house. Blogged at backseatgourmet.blogspot.com