Thursday 24 December 2009

Musical Score

Boyfriend and I went into town this morning to pick up our beef and chipolatas for tomorrow. Surprisingly, Brighton wasn't all that busy. Western Road was a bit chaotic around the general Primark area, but then it always is. Anyhoo, while we were in town, we popped into the Oxfam bookshop and I picked up this fab book from 1957:

music7

music5

music4

music3

Educational and awesomely illustrated.

And my free Moo stickers turned up in today's post. Two excellent early presents for me!

moobook1

moobook4

All the presents are wrapped and the food is begging to be eaten. Boyfriend and I are spending our first Xmas and Boxing Days together in our own place, then we're off ice skating with my peeps on Sunday. I got that illustration job, so I'd better do a little bit of scribbling on Monday!

Merry Christmas everyone! Back soon.

1 comment:

Deb said...

happy christmas emma! congratulations on the illo job! dx.