Wednesday 3 February 2010

Messing About With Lomo Actions

didge8c

greeneyes1b

Top one is Youngest Sister. Bottom one is me. Not sure where she gets her taste in crazy hair colours and bright eyeshadows. It's not like it runs in the family or anything.

If you want to download the Lomo-style action for Photoshop, the one I used is at the bottom of this page here, although there are plenty out there.

In other news, THE ILLO PROJECT IS FINISHED!!

I'm sure there'll be the odd tweak or two to come, but it has all been emailed off and my final invoice sent. Bring on the dosh! I'm going to do a bit of experimentation/personal work now; hopefully come up with a few new and interesting ways of working.

2 comments:

Didge said...

wow the person at the top looks amazing lol
iiii lliiikkeeeeeeeee
am playing with them in photog now... including making my eyes and hair even more BLUEEEEE
lovely. jubbly.
xxxxx

Emm@ said...

Glad to see you're working hard ;)