Tuesday 27 April 2010

I Heart Fabric

Check out these lovelies:

redandalice

setoffqs

70s

Even though I had last week off from library duties, I don't really feel like I had a week off at all. Can I have another now, please, so I can do all the things I wanted to do? No? Oh. OK then. Poo. Anyhoo, I made sure that I had Friday free to spend with Boyfriend, and we took the opportunity to get out of Brighton and do something different. We got on the train to Chichester and ended up in The Eternal Maker, which is an AMAZING fabric/craft shop I've blogged about in more detail over on Brighton Craft Guerrilla. I got the top two lovely fabric bundles above at TEM, and then, after a picnic lunch in the cathedral grounds and a walk around the town, the purple 70s pillow cases in a charity shop for the bargain price of £1.49. That's the kind of fabric price I like.

I also just have to show you these pictures of these wonderful Hemingworth threads in their little plastic cases because the colours just look gorgeous all together, and the fact they're all neatly in their little homes makes my Virgo heart sing:

thread


threads3

threads2

Yum. A lovely day out.

No comments: