Tuesday 17 August 2010

Catch Up

I haven't got all that much to share this week. I'm hanging about waiting for verdicts on roughs and colour tests and sewing a bit inbetween. So I have a new dress to share, but it's not quite finished yet, and I still have the back end of THE COLD FROM HELL, which just won't go away and leave me alone, dagnammit.

I've worked up a new promo postcard, which I saved in stages so I can show you step-by-step how I built it up, but I think I'll wait until the actual postcards are here and ready to be sent out. (Not sure when that'll be; due to NOT BEING PAID YET by a client, I don't have the funds to get them printed at the mo. Grrr.)

But I will share part of the colour test I finished over the weekend, the one I'm waiting on a verdict for:

bunny for blog

I'm pretty chuffed with how it's turned out. I've been using a bit of a new technique for putting it all together and the new-ish Wacom has been invaluable; I'm so glad I bought it.

Right, I'm off to drink more Lemsip and work my way through my third box of tissues in seven days!

No comments: