Tuesday 21 December 2010

Lovely, Lovely Spoonflower

For 24 hours late last month, Spoonflower were offering free postage - even for international orders. I couldn't pass that up, could I? I used the Spoondollars I won back in the spring, and ordered me a whole load of FREE loveliness:

free spoonflower2

mushers
This mushroom fabric is by Heidikenney. It's made from cut-out paper mushers. Awesome.

greenbuttons
Green Button fabric by Jesseesuem.

red heart buttons
Cute as a Button fabric by Craftylittlemia.

bora bunny
bora gnomes

bora forest

bora leaves
These four pink and orange lovelies are by the uber-talented Bora.

myfish

And this one is my winning 50s design. So nice to see it in the flesh, so to speak. I got a yard of that one, but, as with the others, I've no idea what I'm going to make with them yet! Many purses, I expect, and maybe even a proper go at patchwork and quilting. I do need some plain colours, though. Quite possibly all those patterns would knock you for six if they were all put together without something inbetween!

3 comments:

Gretel said...

They are all lovely Emmo, but yours is just gorgeous!

Peri said...

They are all fab - especially yours. I do like the mushroom one though and the green buttons.

I like their crisp vibrancy.

Rona said...

You are so talented. I can see this design all over the houses I lived in and visited as a child - oh poo now all will know I am old - life eh? xx