Saturday 1 January 2011

End of Week 53

week53

And the whole shebang:

2010 calendar part 1
2010 calendar part 2

I've really enjoyed posting a page a week. I'm not sure I could commit to a post everyday, so this was a nice way of having something constant and regular to post about without it being too rigid. I'd like to try posting everyday through January - as I inexplicably managed to do in 2010 - although being chained to the desk as I will, I'm not sure how exciting the posts will be!

I've been looking over the "resolutions" I made this time last year. I don't really go in for resolutions as such as I think that if you want to do something you should just get your arse in gear and do it, but there are definitely things I'd like to achieve in the coming months. (I totally failed on "going to the dentist",  by the way. Should really do that one this year!) I want to do well in my new illo job, I want to treat the Husbando to a few meals out etc as he's basically been keeping me for the past few months, I'd like to buy a bike, I'd like to move to a slightly bigger flat without crazy drunken next door neighbours, I'd like to have another nice holiday, I'd like to have a go at knitting cables and working from a chart (eek!), I'd like to continue making my own clothes and maybe even make an attempt at button holes and zips! I suppose that's enough to be getting on with already. It's nice to have a general plan, but, like I said, I'd have a go at these things anyway, regardless of any promises I may make on New Year's Day.

Right, I suppose it's time to go and take advantage of the last few days off. We're off out for a lovely long walk and maybe even a pub lunch tomorrow. Husband goes back to work on Monday when I'm going to take down all the Crimbo decs and scrub the flat in readiness for actually doing some work on Tuesday!

No comments: