Sunday 16 January 2011

Sewing Inspiration

I'm itching to get back on my sewing machine but the new job is preventing me at the moment, plus the poor, overworked thing is in need of a service first. However, there's nothing to stop me looking about for inspiration - which is always the fun part - and these are a few things I'd like to have a go at or incorporate into one of my creations:


I love these ruffles, I can imagine putting them on the front of a t-shirt or around the neckline of a dress.


Gorgeous in all possible ways.


Lush, and so easy to whip up with a cheap, plain jumper and a length of ribbon or bias binding.

I really want to take part in this Swing Dress Sew Along, but, again, I'll have to wait. Apparently, the step-by-step photos and the processes will stay up after the project is finished, so I'll have to have a go then.

Back to my drawing board with me and away from the distractions of t'internet!

No comments: