Wednesday 13 April 2011

Hello, Stranger

Is this thing on? Hello? Ah, there you are.

Well, nearly a month later, I'm back. I've been busy being ill, moving house and working solidly to make my artwork deadline for the first part of the Frogs Project. Thankfully, all three of those are now done with. Hurrah! I finished working on the final picture at 3.20am this Monday morning. Ouch. I've had a couple of days off this week visiting my Ma and getting the new place a bit more sorted (as we pretty much shoved all our boxes of stuff in one room then ignored them all while I got on with my work), then I'm on to the roughs for the second part of the project tomorrow. It's all go. We also, after a lot of hassle, only got our internet connected up today, so I am only now back in the virtual world. Helloooooo!

So, for your delectation and delight, have some new born lambs, and I mean NEW born. slightly gooey and everything:

lambies

lambies3

boz n lamby

Cuties.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Well that's a nice face ¬_¬ but the lambies are sooo cuuuute!!! ^^ Went to see them today - still alive and in the stablemabobby. So cute :D 'My' one is fluffy all over but the others only have fluffy heads and legs! Weird, but cute :) Cute cute cute. Okay, I think I have to stop now (mainly because the word cute is starting to look and sound bizarre).