Tuesday 16 August 2011

AGGGHHH!!!

I would just like to take this opportunity to say I have some lovely things to post that all involve photos, but there seems to be some sort of weird Blogger/Flickr impasse going on at the moment which won't let me put them up here. FRUSTRATING.

Anyway, a quick update:
  • I have a new camera, hence being very keen to post up new pictures.
  • Hubbo and I have just been away for a lovely weekend in Rye, hence being very keen to post up new pictures.
  • I walked approx. 5 miles on Sunday. While fairly low for a typical Sunday walk around these parts, for someone who has barely been able to hobble down the stairs and have enough energy to get to the shops recently, this is AMAZING.
  • I am still working on roughs for the new storycards. I am half way through story no.four, out of a total of six stories. I have 16 days to finish them, but also have to fit in another weekend away and much birthday shennanigans. Eek.
So, there you are. That's what's going down right now. Now, let's see if I can figure out this photo posting issue.......

No comments: