Tuesday 15 May 2012

PBK 12

I can't quite believe I haven't posted this yet. I can't quite believe that we're already two weekends in to the festival, and I haven't been to a single Open House, either. Gah! That's the plan for the weekend sorted.

Anyhoo, here are two rather low quality photos of the current staff art exhibition at Jubilee Library, which don't really show the degree of skill or range in approach to art making that are obvious when you see the work in real life, but I was taking these rather quickly on my phone and trying to avoid the mad crowds. Although I managed to just about grab the main display area (which is HUGE, btw), there are other more sculptural pieces at either end and along the back. Do go take a look, it's all up on the ground floor at Jubilee Library until the 26th. Ta!

pbk12a

pbk12b

No comments: